ABS is one of the most widely used engineering thermoplastics due to its impact resistance, toughness, and low cost.
- Wide range of components and parts (brackets, cell phone stands, etc.)
- Electronic and mechanical enclosures, covers and cases
- Virtually all plastic children’s toys (Legos to pull toys and beyond!)
- Automotive parts and components, natural finishes and painted, plated and coated
- The most widely used engineering thermoplastic
- Tensile Strength: ~3,670PSI*
- Elongation: ~5.52%*
- Colors*: Natural, White, Dark (Gunmetal) Gray, Light Gray, Black. (Additional and custom colors available on special order, please inquire.)
- Tg: ~ 75-105°C**
*Standard Plural colors
**Varies with specific blends.