At Plural Additive Manufacturing, some people ask “Why does the 3ntr printer have 3 nozzles?” Doug Dingus, director of service, introduces the advantages of a 3 nozzle industrial 3D printer in this 2 minute video.
Here’s five advantages that make 3 nozzles exciting:
1) Color: 3D print two different colors in the same print job
2) Choice: Multiple prints in different materials like TPU and ASA in the same print job.
3) New capabilities: Multi material models in one print like an ASA-TPU hinge.
4) Large capacity: run multiple spools of the same material for large volume jobs.
5) Redundancy: keep the printer operating with an extra nozzle ready.