Created in partnership with 3ntr and FILOALFA for 3ntr machines, nPower is a PPS filament that delivers high strength and superb thermal/chemical resistance for high performance applications. nPower is an excellent alternative when standard polymers (ABS, PC, PETG, PS, PA) won’t do the job and can often replace high-cost polymers, such as PEEK and ULTEM. nPower has been specially formulated for 3ntr industrial 3D printers. Laboratory testing has been completed.
- Engine manifolds
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Solvent, acid, and fuel tanks
- Thermal Resistance: Up to 210º C
- Chemical Resistance: Unaffected by the most widely-used industrial solvents, acids and fuels*
- Self-Extinguishing: Meets UL94 V0 standards
- Tensile Strength: 1966 psi
- Elongation: 7.4%
*Including gasoline, sulphuric acid, hydraulic fluid + more. PPS is the top choice when dealing with leaded/unleaded and diesel fuel.