Making the Move to Additive Manufacturing – An Evening with APICS Portland – Thursday, September 15th
The additive manufacturing revolution has been widely promised for years, yet is still in its infancy. Why is that?
Join Ed Israel, Plural Co-Founder and President, at APICS-PDX September dinner meeting for a special discussion on how additive manufacturing can bring benefit to your company today, minimizing lags in your supply chain and increasing bottom line profits.
What you’ll learn:
- What is Additive Manufacturing (AM)
- The difference between AM and 3D Printing
- Cost advantages (including case studies)
- Thoughts on short- and long-term effects on supply chain (inventory on-demand, spare parts on-demand)
- How to validate a part for AM
We hope you leave the session with a brand new way of thinking about your business!
Date & Time: Thursday, September 15th: 5PM – 8PM
Location: Kells Irish Pub; Portland, Oregon
APICS builds operations management excellence in individuals and enterprises through superior education and training, internationally recognized certifications, comprehensive resources, and a worldwide network of accomplished industry professionals.