PETG, ESD-PETG & TECH-G
High performance PETG variants for 3D printing you may be overlooking
Manufacturers and suppliers are rethinking PETG - the ubiquitous, often underrated yet cost-effective family of copolyester materials. PETG is a tried and true solution offering a solid set of general properties to serve as the basis for applications requiring chemical and water resistance, electrostatic protection and more, with low warp and translucent appearance, if desired. Let us help you discover how the latest high performance PETG variants may benefit your operation.
- Developed for high strength and limited elongation
- Well known for its high stiffness, hardness, low warp, and toughness, as well as good impact strength
- Amorphous thermoplastic copolyester prints clear
- Easy to print, fully 3ntr printer compatible
- Variants which include:
- ESD-PETG: an ESD-safe compound designed for use in applications that require electrostatic discharge protection
- TECH-G: a modified, odorless PETG offering clear transparent color
- Parts requiring low warp and good layer adhesion
- Electronics and consumer products requiring electrostatic protection
- Low-cost, light weight, yet stable packaging and containers
Case Study Pella® Windows & Doors
See how door and window manufacturer The Pella Corporation relies on PETG and other materials to support manufacturing equipment R&D with minimal part count and labor.
"The support and collaboration with the Plural team has enabled the production of additively manufactured solutions for jigs, fixtures, work holding and prototype parts out of materials ranging from ASA to TECHG to GF30PP. We continue to learn how to further leverage the capabilities of the printers to deliver innovative solutions for our business."
- Kurtis Webb, Senior Engineering Leader, Pella
Start a conversation