We deliver state-of-the-art 3D printing solutions that combine the power of industrial systems with open source materials and custom design to provide the most versatile and cost effective rapid prototyping and functional low volume plastics manufacturing on the market.
We enable advanced, accurate, additive manufacturing that facilitates innovation, improves time-to-market and eliminates waste.
Co-founders Tom McKasson and Ed Israel are passionate, driven, creative technologists with successful careers in rapid prototyping, manufacturing, product design, and hi-tech products and services. We understand first-hand the challenges of cost effective manufacturing solutions and saw a huge gap in the marketplace between desktop printers and the world leading providers of industrial 3D plastics printing.
We embarked on a year-long journey to bridge this gap and during the process discovered a unique industrial 3D printing platform that can finally begin to realize the promise of ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING. We set out to bring this solution to North America and launched Plural Additive Manufacturing. Plural is our most exciting and revolutionary rodeo. We will gauge its success by the success of our customers.
The technology we deliver parallels our systems driven values which focus on people, solutions and sustainability.
- Our people are our most important asset – we provide opportunities for them to flourish
- Our customers are our partners – we exist to help them succeed
- Our solutions must fit the problem – we don’t believe in one size fits all
- Our passion propels us – we seek to continuously innovate
- Our integrity sets us apart – we live by the Platinum Rule
We provide manufacturers, materials developers, research and development labs, software companies and service providers with additive manufacturing solutions that meet their needs. Our solutions include unique industrial 3D printers and build environments, comprehensive service and installation and cost-effective access to third-party materials. We understand how production parts differ from different prototypes and know what this means in terms of design, manufacturing and post processing.
Our goals are to:
- demonstrate a superior ROI on your parts, before you have to spend a dime
- bring success to your company with our technology
- partner to build competitive advantage